Preventive maintenance of the shredding equipment can effectively extend the service life of the crushing equipment, improve the efficiency of the industrial waste shredder, and ensure that the shredder machines will not affect the normal work due to the occurrence of failures during the use of the equipment. Therefore, preventive maintenance with shredding equipment is very important.
Preventive maintenance is to take some maintenance measures in a systematic and planned way on the shredder machines before the mechanical equipment fails, such as the replacement of part of the worn crushing equipment parts, the systematic inspection of mechanical equipment, or the repair of objects that have a tendency to be targeted for maintenance. That is the predictable maintenance of existing equipment.
Take the double shaft shredder as an example. The dual-shaft shredder is mainly composed of the shredder body, bearing/seal, movable knife/fixed knife, and knife shaft. The main body of the metal shredder machine adopts steel plate welding and integral processing to achieve the purpose of eliminating stress and ensuring that the equipment can maintain stability under heavy loads for a long time. The bearing seat adopts the split and easy disassembly type, which can quickly remove the movable knife, fixed knife, bearing, and other parts, easy to maintain and replace the knife. The unique sealing structure effectively blocks the contact of broken objects and grease, and the liquid material can also protect the bearing and gear Wait. The movable knife material is made of special alloy tool steel forging blank, precision machining, multiple heat treatment, and low temperature freezing heat treatment technology. The overall toughness and hardness are consistent and can be used repeatedly to ensure cutting performance and service life. The fixed knife adopts the hook type installation to optimize the tool replacement function and make the tool maintenance and replacement more efficient. The cutter shaft is processed and refined with high-strength and heavy-duty special steel, which can match the cutter more reasonably and provide powerful power for cutting.
The shredder machines should be regularly maintained. The shaft shredder handles various types of waste and puts a heavy load on the machine. The best way to prevent a large number of downtime is to clean and maintain the shredder room regularly. The knife is the most wear-prone part in the shredder, so it is important to rotate the knife and replace the auxiliary knife regularly to keep the cutting knife sharp and the best performance. If it is not handled in time, a severely damaged knife will affect the operation of the entire system and cause abnormal wear and tear of other components.
Checking the belt for wear and replacing it if necessary can also prevent accidents when the shredder is running.
In order to ensure shredding equipment safe use, the correct type of grease must be used, improper lubrication of bearings is strictly prohibited, inferior or magazine-mounted lubricants are strictly prohibited, and the grease should be replaced when it becomes dirty, old or aging.
The grease grade is No. 2 lithium-based grease (composed of lithium soap and lubricating oil, and does not contain harmful ingredients to the human body). The filling amount of grease is generally 1/2 to 1/3 of the bearing cavity space. Grease must be refilled after 1000 hours of operation. Grease is injected into the bearing from the grease nipple.
If the proper lubricant is not used, too much or insufficient lubricant will cause overheating and severe wear. The bearing lubricant needs to be replaced only when the bearing is heated and the noise is too loud. Before replacing the lubricating oil, use a bearing cleaner such as petroleum ether to clean the bearing dirt. After cleaning, the lubricant should be applied immediately to prevent corrosion. Bearings do not need to be replaced under normal circumstances. The disassembly and replacement of the main bearing must be done by professionals.
In addition to the maintenance of the above wearing parts, the correct operation of daily use is also very beneficial to the maintenance of the machine.
1. Before starting the test run, strictly check whether the installation of each part of the industrial waste shredder meets the requirements, whether the screws and bolts are loose. You can gently pull the belt with your hands to try rotation, whether there is any phenomenon such as bumping the shell. At the same time, check the direction of rotation, and it is strictly forbidden to crush flammable and explosive materials to avoid accidents.
2. During production, uniform cutting should be maintained to ensure the crushing quality and normal production. At the same time, it is strictly prohibited to overload the motor to ensure the normal operation of the shaft shredder.
3. In addition to checking the tightness and looseness of various parts frequently, you should also pay attention to check the wear and tear of the wearing parts. If the wear is serious, it should be replaced in time to avoid damage to the main components. And take necessary fire prevention measures.
4. Due to the high speed, in addition to the correct and firm installation, good lubrication should be maintained at the same time to maintain the normal operation of the bulky garbage crusher. Under normal circumstances, it is normal that the bearing temperature does not exceed 70 degrees.
5. When the shredding equipment is not used for a long time, it should run without load for 20-30 minutes when it is restarted. The material can be processed after continuous monitoring and no abnormalities.
BLMA is the top 10 China shredder machines manufacturers and committed to the development, research, production, and sales of shredder series products, injecting new vitality into the rapid development of the shredder industry! BLMA has professional shredder machines knowledge and providing high-quality shredding equipment and industrial shredder for sale. If you have any questions or needs, please contact us.