The V-Grooving machine on the market is mainly divided into vertical and horizontal, so what is the difference between the two kinds?
Figure 1 Vertical grooving machine vs. horizontal grooving machine
1. Processing scope. Vertical CNC grooving machine has a number of press plates and clamps, no matter the size of the plate is good processing, transverse and longitudinal can be grooved; Horizontal planning is only for large sheet metal grooves. After longitudinal planning, sheet metal deformation will occur, so transverse planning cannot be carried out.
2. Consumption of electricity. Vertical grooving is the blade part to do back and forth movement, and horizontal planing is the gantry and blade part to do back and forth movement, the energy required is much larger than vertical.
3. Processing technology. The vertical work table is made of die steel after the overall heat treatment by grinding machine, the surface fineness to mirror effect, the horizontal work table is made of ordinary iron plate welding, stainless steel plate is higher than its hardness, Scrap iron and damaged blades and other parts will make the table potholes, processed products will be spotted.
4. Clamp. Vertical uses a hydraulic automatic clamp to clamp the workpiece, automatic positioning, automatic work, the operator away from the machine tool movement parts, horizontal CNC grooving machine clamps workpiece in the machine tool movement range, gantry to do high-speed movement, and the control part and gantry run together, it is easy to cause damage to the operator, there are big problems.
5. Installation. Vertical is made of steel plate welding, high strength, stable and quiet operation, as long as the smooth and solid cement ground is placed and installed, it can work stable, relocation and lifting are very convenient, horizontal will have large impact because of the high-speed operation of the gantry.