For the pipe and tube bending machines, the maintenance is as important as operation. BLMA, as the top 10 tube and pipe bending machine manufacturers, provides professional maintenance knowledge of pipe and tube bending machines.
One of the maintenance guidelines of the hydraulic pipe bending machines is that the hydraulic system of the equipment must be drained and refilled regularly because keeping the oil clean is very important to the operation of the entire system. The regular drainage of water and sediment from the tank of a hydraulic tube bending machine is essential to remove impurities from the oil. At the same time, the oil in the entire hydraulic system must be drained periodically to completely remove impurities and oxidized hydraulic oil from the system. After finishing, clean hydraulic oil needs to be re-added to the system.
1. Operate the tube and pipe bender strictly in accordance with the operating procedures.
2. Check V-belts, handles, knobs, buttons, wear and repairs, and report spare parts.
3. Check the maintenance switch, safety and handle regularly to ensure its reliability.
4. Lubricate and clean the pipe bending equipment 10 minutes before work every day.
5. It is strictly forbidden for non-designated personnel to operate the equipment.
6. According to the lubrication time, fixed time, fixed point of the elbow table, add lubricating oil. The oil should be cleaned before the metal tube bender is running, no dirt.
7. The metal pipe bender must always be kept clean, unpainted rust-proof grease part.
8. The lubricating oil in the motor bearings should be replaced regularly, and the electrical components should be checked to ensure safety and reliability.
1) The CNC pipe bender must be well-grounded. It is not allowed to connect the power supply voltage exceeding the specified range. Do not insert or remove plug-in under power, proximity switches, encoders, etc. with hard objects. Do not hit the display unit with sharp objects. The CNC tube bending machine bed should be kept clean, and special attention should be paid to no foreign objects in the sliding grooves such as clamping blocks and sliders.
2) Lubricate the chain and other sliding parts regularly. Check whether the oil level of the fuel tank reaches the oil level line, fill the lubrication points, turn on the motor to confirm the steering, mold installation, require the mold and the clamping block to be centered, and the clamping block can be adjusted with bolts; the booster block and the mold are centered, and the booster block Adjustable; the core head and the mold are centered, loosen the core head frame bolts, and tighten the bolts after adjusting the center.
3) When the CNC pipe bending machine is started, pay attention that the human body must not enter the range swept by the rotating arm. When the machine is working, all personnel are prohibited from entering the space swept by the boom and pipe! The hydraulic oil is normally replaced once a year, and the oil filter must be cleaned at the same time. When adjusting the machine tool and mold, the adjuster should press the button to adjust. Never adjust it on the machine with one person and operate it on the control cabinet with the other.
Remove the mandrel when adjusting the machine tool or driving the car empty. The pressure of the hydraulic system cannot be greater than 12Mpa. The adjustment speed is synchronous with the linear speed of the edge of the turning mold of the turning arm. It is forbidden to push the side pushing speed higher than the linear speed of the edge of the rotating mold in the manual state. Generally, after using the machine for a period of time, the tension of the chain should be checked to keep the upper and lower chains tight.
In the cored bending mode during automatic operation, before the bending arm returns, the operator must ensure that the core head is in the tube or that the mandrel is not blocked when the bending arm returns, otherwise, the core head or the core rod may be bent or broken.
In general, the maintenance of the tube and pipe bending machine is also for future investment. The maintenance of the tube bender is not just troubleshooting, but maintenance is a long-term continuous investment to ensure the survival and development of the buyer's company and obtain economic benefits. Doing a good job in the maintenance of CNC pipe bender is of great significance for improving the work efficiency of the workshop and reducing the company's operating costs.
BLMA Machinery is top 5 tube and pipe bending machine manufacturers in China and has 32 years of experience in the production of sheet metal bending machines. It provides high-quality CNC automatic pipe bending machine, NC semi-automatic pipe bending machine and professional tube and pipe bender knowledge. If you have any needs, please contact us.