Views: 154 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-12-14 Origin: Site Inquire
1000W 4000W 6000W Double Drive Closed Type Exchange Table Fiber Laser Cutting Machine, China laser cutting machine manufacturer
1000W 4000W 6000W double drive closed metal laser cutter for sale is one kind of best laser cutting machine. Fiber laser metal cutting is a laser processing that uses fiber as medium cuts metal into the desired shape (When the laser beam irradiated onto the surface of the metal sheet, the energy released melt or vaporize the metal sheet, slag blow away by the gas).
The 1000W 4000W 6000W double drive closed laser cutting equipment is a high-power fiber laser machine that is equipped with an IPG manufactured oscillator and using in-house development of a special cutting head for thick steel plates, combined with the unique TPS (Transformer Production System) technologies. The fiber laser resonator structure is simple and provides extremely efficient oscillation. It is able to reduce maintenance costs by fewer external optical devices and decreases the electric power use by 70% compared with the CO2 laser. It can reduce the total running costs by more than 50%. Thus, good economic efficiency, power conservation, and CO2 emissions reduction become possible with the 1000W 4000W 6000W double drive closed CNC metal laser cutter.
● Double exchange platform saves time of loading and unloading
● High speed to improve work efficiency.
● The electrical control system adopts international famous brand: Schneider and OMRON etc.
● The guide rail and rack are calibrated by a precision collimating instrument, and the precision is achieved +0.01 mm.
● Using the Japanese intelligent gas group design can automatically adjust pressure, automatic ventilation, pressure detection.
● The whole machine is tempered at high temperature, the internal stress is eliminated with the furnace cooling, and the imported gantry milling finishing, ensure the normal use of 20 years without deformation.
1. High accuracy: laser cutter positioning accuracy is 0.05mm, and repeated positioning accuracy is 0.03mm.
2. The slit is narrow: the laser beam is focused into a very small light spot so that the focal point reaches a high power density, and the material is quickly heated to the degree of vaporization, and the hole is evaporated. With the relatively linear movement of the beam and the material, the hole continuously forms a slit with a very narrow width, and the width of the slit is generally 0.10-0.20 mm.
3. The cutting surface is smooth: the cutting surface has no burrs, and the roughness of the cut surface is generally controlled within Ra6.5.
4. High speed: the cutting speed can reach 10m / min, and the maximum positioning speed can reach 30m / min, which is much faster than the linear cutting speed.
5. High quality: non-contact cutting, the cutting edge is affected by heat very little, there is basically no thermal deformation of the workpiece, and the collapsed edge formed during the punching and shearing of the material is completely avoided.
6. No damage to the workpiece: the laser cutting head will not be in contact with the surface of the material to ensure that the workpiece is not scratched.
7. Not affected by the shape of the workpiece: laser processing has good flexibility, can process any graphics, and can cut pipes and other shaped materials.
8. Save mold investment: laser processing requires no mold, no mold consumption, no mold repair, saving mold replacement time, thereby saving processing costs and reducing production costs, especially suitable for processing large products.
9. Material saving: Using computer programming, products of different shapes can be cut to maximize the utilization rate of materials.
10. Increase the speed of delivery of samples: After the product drawings are formed, laser processing can be carried out immediately, and the real product of the new product can be obtained in the shortest time.
11. Safety and environmental protection: laser processing waste is low, noise is low, clean, safe and pollution-free, greatly improving the working environment.
Cutting table size options: 3000x1500mm, 4000x1500mm, 6000x1500mm, 4000x2000mm, 6000x2000mm
1.The size of the laser buildup of the laser generator. After the collection, if the spot is very small, the cutting accuracy is very high. The gap after cutting also very shows that the precision of the CNC laser metal cutting machine is very high, the quality is very high. The laser beam emitted by the cone, so cut out the gap is also cone. Under such conditions, the greater the thickness of the workpiece, the accuracy will be lower, so the greater the gap.
2. Accuracy of workbench. If the precision of the table is very high, the accuracy of the cutting is the precision of the table and is also a very important factor in measuring the accuracy of the laser generator.
3. The laser beam condensed into a cone. When cutting an item, the laser beam is tapered down, then if the thickness of the workpiece is very small cutting the accuracy will be reduced, then cut out the gap will be very large.
4. The material will also affect the cutting accuracy of the best fiber laser cutting machine at the same circumstances. Cutting stainless steel and cutting aluminum its accuracy will be very different, stainless steel cutting accuracy will be higher, and the surface will be smooth.
1. Consult: We will recommend the most suitable fiber laser cutting system to you after being informed by your requirements.
2. Quotation: We will offer you our detailed quotation according to the consulted fiber laser cutter machine. You will get the most suitable specifications, the best accessories, and the affordable price.
3. Process Evaluation: Both sides carefully evaluate and discuss all the details (technical parameters, specifications, and business terms) of the order to exclude any misunderstanding.
4. Placing Order: If you have no doubt, we will send you the PI (Proforma Invoice), and then we will sign a contract with you.
5. Production: We will arrange the fiber laser cutter production as soon as receiving your signed sales contract and deposit. The latest news about production will be updated and informed to the buyer during the production.
6. Quality Control: The whole production procedure will be under regular inspection and strict quality control. The complete machine will be tested to make sure they can work very well before out of the factory.
7. Delivery: We will arrange the delivery as the terms in the contract after the confirmation by the buyer.
8. Custom Clearance: We will supply and deliver all the necessary shipping documents to the buyer and ensure a smooth customs clearance.
9. Service and Support: We will offer professional technical support and in time fiber laser cutting service by Phone, Email, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live Chat, Remote Service. We also have door-to-door service in some areas.
As top 10 fiber laser cutting machine manufacturers and laser cutting machine suppliers in China, BLMA offers the best laser cutting machine solution with high power fiber optic laser sources starting from 500W to 8000W for cutting an incredible thickness of 30mm stainless steel and 25mm Aluminium. Subject to the power and suitability of the laser source, our fiber laser cutter for sale are also quite capable of processing other non-ferrous materials such as brass and copper and are available in a multitude of bed sizes. At BLMA, we are committed to our customers and it starts with our commitment to the most cutting edge software and machinery. If you have any need, please contact us at any time you want!