A fiber laser cutting machine is a laser cutting machine with a fiber laser generator as the light source. Fiber laser is a new type of fiber laser developed internationally. It outputs a high-energy-density laser beam and concentrates on the surface of the workpiece so that the area irradiated by the ultra-fine focal spot on the workpiece is instantly melted and vaporized.
The laser spot irradiation position is moved by the CNC mechanical system to realize automatic cutting. Compared with bulky gas lasers and solid-state lasers, it has obvious advantages. It has gradually developed into an important candidate in high-precision laser processing, lidar systems, space technology, laser medicine, and other fields.
The fiber laser machine can cut planes and bevels with neat and smooth edges and is suitable for high-precision cutting of metal plates. At the same time, with the mechanical arm, it can replace the imported five-axis laser for three-dimensional cutting. Compared with ordinary carbon dioxide laser cutting machines, it saves more space and gas consumption, and the photoelectric conversion rate is high. It is a new energy-saving and environmentally-friendly product, and one of the world's leading technological products.
Software operation process of laser cutting machine: The software of laser cutting machine is also called "nesting software". Many kinds of software at home and abroad can be used as the nesting of fiber laser machines. For example, FastCAM, SIGMA NEST, Lantek, etc.
The general nesting software is divided into several parts: drawing module, programming module, nesting module, a calibration module, and numerical control output module.
The process is roughly to use CAD and other software to draw the drawings of the parts to be cut and save them in a format that can be read and edited by the software used by the laser cutting machine, such as DXF format. Then process and nest on the "nesting software", and then convert it into the NC code corresponding to the fiber laser metal cutting machine manufacturer, and the program can be put into the fiber laser machine for cutting.
The operation of the fiber laser machine is generally divided into two parts: the production of the laser cutting machine program (this part is completed on the computer), and the operation on the laser cutting machine (ie cutting, production). The specific operation steps of the fiber laser machine for sale:
1. Strictly follow the boundaries and follow the principles of power-on, power-off, and power-on. Do not close or open forcibly.
2. Turn on the air switch, emergency stop, and key switch (check whether the temperature of the water tank has an alarm display).
3. After the computer is fully started, turn on the computer and turn on the start button.
4. Turn on the motors in turn, and enable, follow, laser, and red buttons.
5. Start the machine and import computer-aided design drawings.
6. Adjust the initial processing speed, tracking delay, and other parameters.
7. Adjust the focus and center of the laser cutting machine.
Note for high power laser cutting machine operation:
1. When focusing, all parts of the body cannot block the laser light path to avoid burns.
2. The operator should understand the laser operation specifications to avoid dangerous situations caused by irregular operations during the operation.
3. After the equipment is turned on, no one is allowed to stand in front of the machine console.
4. It is strictly forbidden to stack flammable and explosive materials around the machine to avoid fire.
5. When the machine is not working, turn off the laser or shutter.
6. If any abnormality is found during processing, shut down immediately and seek professional maintenance.