Under the premise that the press brake machine can be used safely and properly, correct operation and maintenance can effectively increase the press brake machine life, and reduce machine costs and damages. In the following, we introduce the operation and maintenance of the press brake machine to increase the users' understanding of the maintenance of the press brake machine.
WC67YK 63T 80T 100T 125T 160T 200T 250T 320T 3200mm NC Metal Hydraulic Press Brake
We will introduce some important points for the operation of the press brake machine.
The user of the plate press brake machine must pay attention to adjusting the stroke, so it is necessary to test this machine before bending. At the same time, when the upper punch and lower die of the hydraulic press brake machine are lowered to the bottom, a gap of plate thickness is needed, which can effectively reduce the damage of the mold and the press brake machine.
2. select the bending notch
Generally, we should select a notch with a width of 8 times the plate thickness. If you bend a 5mm sheet, you need to choose a notch of about 40mm. The maximum slot can fold a 10mm board. It is forbidden to fold extra-thick iron plates, hardened steel plates, high-grade alloy steels plates, or square steels plates that exceed the performance of sheet metal press brake machines to avoid damage to the press brake machine.
3. Strictly abide by the safe operating rules for machine tools and wear labor protection articles in accordance with regulations.
4. Before starting, carefully check whether the motor, switch, wiring, and grounding are normal and firm, and check that the operating parts and buttons of the equipment are in the correct position.
5. Check the coincidence and robustness of the upper and lower molds; check whether each positioning device meets the processing requirements.
6. When the upper slide and each positioning axis are not at the origin, run the program of returning to the origin.
7. After the equipment is started, it runs empty for 1-2 minutes, and the upper skateboard moves 2-3 times during full stroke. If abnormal sounds or faults are found, the metal press brake machine should be stopped immediately, and the faults should be rectified before works.
8. When press brake machine working, one person should be under the unified command to make the operator cooperate closely with the feeding and pressing staff, which can ensure that the collaborating personnel is in a safe position and issue the bending signal.
9. According to the thickness, shape, and size of the sheet being bent, adjust the stroke of the slider, the selection of the upper and lower molds and the bending pressure. When selecting the size of the lower die mouth and checking the bending force of the workpiece, be sure to refer to the bending force table on the right side of the press brake machine tool. The working bending force must not be greater than the nominal force.
10．When two or more people bend, one person should be assigned to step on the brake, and the power should be cut off when leaving the press brake machine.
11. Do not do unilateral and single point load work.
Hydraulic CNC Press Brake Machine For Iron Metal Steel Plate Sheet Bending
12. The sheet must be compacted during bending to prevent the sheet from being hurt during bending.
13. Do not stack sundries and measuring tools between the upper and lower molds.
14. The power must be cut off when adjusting the blanks and molds, and it should be done after stopping the operation.
15. Correctly select the curved mold, and the upper and lower mold fastening positions should be correct, which can prevent external injuries when installing the upper and lower mold operation.
16. When changing the opening of the variable lower die, no material is allowed to contact the lower die.
17. Correctly select the bending pressure.
the pressure during eccentric loading should be less than 1/2 of the maximum pressure.
The maximum bending pressure shall not be less than 1/3 of the length of the table.
18. When the sheet metal press brake machine is working, no one is allowed to stand behind the machine.
19. It is strictly forbidden to fold the sheet at one end alone.
20. When the workpiece or mold is found to be incorrect during operation, stop and correct it. It is strictly forbidden to correct by hand during operation to prevent injury to hands.
21. Always check the overlap of the upper and lower molds, and the pressure gauges on whether to meet the requirements. If abnormal occurs, shut down immediately, check the cause and notify relevant personnel to remove the fault in time.
22. Before shutting down, place wooden blocks on the lower mold under the oil cylinders on both sides and lower the upper slide onto the wooden blocks.
23. After completion, exit the control system program first, then cut off the power and clean up the worksite.
DA52S DA69T 3D 4 5 6 8 Axis Auto Smart Servo Control Hydraulic CNC Press Brake
Introduce the daily maintenance of the hydraulic press brake machine.
① Check the guide rail once a week, remember to oil it
② The back gauge also needs to be oiled
③ Check the tightness of the conveyor belt
④ Wipe the dashboard and check the driver
⑤ Clean the mold and inspect it for damage
① Check the hydraulic oil once a day. When the slider moves to the highest point, observe the position of the hydraulic oil. If the hydraulic oil is not enough, please refuelling in time. When the slider reaches the top point, add hydraulic oil to the middle of the oil level scale (you can see from the rear of the fuel tank)
② After 200 hours of work of the press brake machine, the filter element must be replaced. Then every six months or 1000 hours of work, or when the yellow indicator light indicating that the filter element needs to be replaced. A filter with a filtering accuracy of 10U is required. After replacing the filter element, the hydraulic press brake machine must work continuously for more than an hour.
BLMA Machinery is a professional press brake manufacturer and has 32 years of experience in the production of press brake machines. It provides high-quality NC press brake machines and CNC hydraulic press brake machines. If you have any needs, please contact us.