When using a sheet metal laser cutting machine to process objects, it is necessary to learn the equipment use and maintenance skills of the fiber laser cutting machine to better exert the efficiency of the equipment and maximize the efficiency of the equipment.
1. Check the steel belt frequently to ensure that it is tight. Otherwise, if there is a problem in operation, it may hurt people, or even cause death in serious cases. The steel belt looks like a small thing, but the problem is still a bit serious.
2. Check the straightness of the track and the verticality of the machine every six months, and if it is found to be abnormal, it will be maintained and debugged in time. If this is not done, the cutting effect may not be so good, the error will increase, and the cutting quality will be affected. This is the top priority and must be done.
3. Use a vacuum cleaner to suck up the dust and dirt in the machine once a week, and all electrical cabinets should be closed to prevent dust.
4 The guide rails should be cleaned frequently to remove dust and other debris to ensure that the equipment is normal. The rack should be wiped frequently and lubricated to ensure lubrication without debris. The guide rails should be cleaned and lubricated frequently, and the motor should also be cleaned and lubricated frequently. The machine can move better and cut more accurately, and the quality of the cut products will be improved.
5. The dual-focus laser cutting head is a vulnerable item on the laser cutting machine. Long-term use will damage the laser cutting head. Fiber laser cutting machines need regular inspection and maintenance. If there is any deformation or other forms, you should know that the laser cutting head is a bit damaged at this time and needs to be replaced. Failure to replace it will affect the cutting quality and increase the cost. Some products may have to undergo secondary processing, which reduces production efficiency.
In addition to the maintenance of the fiber laser cutting machine body, its supporting equipment also needs to operate by the specifications to ensure normal long-term use.
1. Make sure that the power socket is in good contact and the ground wire is reliably grounded!
2. Please ensure that the working voltage of the chiller is stable and normal!
3. Mismatched power frequency will cause damage to the machine! Please use 50Hz or 60Hz models according to actual conditions.
4. To protect the circulating water pump, it is strictly prohibited to run without water!
The water storage tank has been emptied before the new machine is packed. Please make sure that the water tank is filled with water before turning on the machine, otherwise, the pump is easily damaged. When the water level of the water tank is below the green (NORMAL) range of the water level gauge, the cooling capacity of the chiller will slightly decrease. Please ensure that the water level of the water tank is within the green (NORMAL) range of the water level gauge. It is strictly forbidden to use the circulating pump to drain water!
5. Please ensure that the air inlet and outlet channels of the chiller are smooth!
The air outlet on the chiller must be at least 1250px away from the obstacle, and the air inlet on the side must be at least 500px away from the obstacle.
6. The filter of the air inlet must be cleaned regularly!
The dust screen must be removed and washed regularly. Serious blockage of the dust screen will cause the chiller to malfunction.
7. Please pay attention to the influence of condensation water!
When the water temperature is lower than the ambient temperature and the ambient humidity is high, the condensed water will be generated on the surface of the circulating water pipe and the cooling device. When the above situation occurs, it is recommended to increase the water temperature or heat the water pipe and the cooling device.
Long-term use of the fan will accumulate a lot of solid dust in the fan, causing the fan to produce a lot of noise, and it is not conducive to exhaust and deodorization. When the fan suction is insufficient and the smoke is not smoothly exhausted, first turn off the power, remove the air inlet and outlet pipes on the fan, remove the dust inside, then turn the fan upside down, and pull the inner blades until they are clean. And then install the fan.
As one of the core components of the equipment, the guide rail, and linear axis are used for guiding and supporting. To ensure the high processing accuracy of the machine, the guide rails and straight lines are required to have high guiding accuracy and good motion stability. During the operation of the CNC sheet metal fiber laser cutter, a large amount of corrosive dust and smoke will be generated during the processing of the workpiece. These smoke and dust will be deposited on the surface of the guide rail and linear shaft for a long time, which will have a great impact on the processing accuracy of the equipment, and corrosion spots are formed on the surface of the linear axis of the guide rail, which shortens the service life of the equipment. To make the machine work normally and stably and to ensure the processing quality of the products, the daily maintenance of the guide rail and linear axis must be done carefully.
After the motion system has been working for a period of time, the screws and couplings at the motion connection will be loosened, which will affect the smoothness of the mechanical motion. Therefore, during the operation of the machine, observe whether there are abnormal noises or abnormal phenomena in the transmission components, and find problems in time. At the same time, the machine should use tools to tighten the screws one by one after a period of time. The first firming should be about one month after the equipment is used.
The optical path system is completed by the reflection of the mirror and the focusing of the focusing mirror. There is no problem with the offset of the focusing mirror in the optical path, but the three mirrors are fixed by the mechanical part, and the possibility of offset is greater. Although usually, in this case, there will be no deviation, but it is recommended that the user check whether the optical path is normal before each work.
The correct operation and maintenance methods in accordance with the specifications can ensure the stable operation and longer service life of the laser cutter machine. BLMA is China's top 10 laser cutting machine manufacturer. At BLMA, we offer high-quality sheet metal laser cutting machine and professional CNC fiber laser cutter knowledge. If you have any needs, please contact us!