Views: 192 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-09-07 Origin: Site
① Clean the oil stains on the surface of various parts, and pay attention to the ball valve should be in the open position.
② Inject grease into each lubrication part.
③ Add N32-N36 thickened hydraulic oil to the oil tank (the hydraulic oil must be filtered).
④ Ground the machine, turn on the power supply and check the coordination of the actions of various electrical appliances.
⑤ Before starting up, when the accumulator needs to be recharged, it is necessary to check whether the position of the ball head is aligned.
⑥ Before the operation, the staff should wear tight protective clothing, no slippers, fasten the cuffs of the clothing, and the hem of the shirt should not be opened. The clothing should not be changed next to the operating machine tool or wrapped around the body to prevent the machine from being wounded.
⑦ The thickness of the shearing material is various steel plates, copper plates, aluminum plates, and other metal material plates with the rated value of the machine tool. The sheared plates must be materials free of hard marks, welding slag, slag inclusions, and welds, and are not allowed to exceed the specified thickness of the machine tool. It is strictly prohibited to use the hydraulic shearing machine with overload. Do not cut hardened steel, hard steel, high-speed steel, alloy steel, castings, and non-metallic materials.
① Start the hydraulic shearing machine for several cycles of air transportation and try to cut sheets of different thicknesses (from thin to thick) while ensuring that there are no abnormalities.
② Turn on the pressure gauge switch during shearing and observe the oil pressure value. If there is any abnormality, adjust the overflow valve to meet the specified requirements.
③ Adjust the blade gap to a suitable position according to the plate thickness.
④ Transport the sheet to the workbench and put it away.
⑤ Adjust the rear baffle to the proper position according to the size of the cut sheet.
⑥ Gently push the steel plate to make the edge of the plate contact the baffle plate, and adjust the cut size.
⑦ Step on the footswitch to cut the steel plate.
⑧ Repeat ④~⑥ to cut the next sheet.
⑨ After cutting a sheet, change another sheet and repeat ④~⑧ processing.
⑩ Turn off the power after the work is finished, and perform daily maintenance on the hydraulic sheet metal shear.
1) Turn on the power supply and turn the switch of the electric cabinet to the "1" position.
2) Press the motor start button to start the main motor, and check whether the rotation direction of the motor is consistent with the rotation direction on the oil pump nameplate (after pressing the start button, immediately press the stop button). If they do not match, they should be corrected. The correction method is to replace any two-phase connection sequence of the three main motor power incoming wires (do not change the main motor power incoming wire connection sequence). When there is air in the pipeline system, the method of alternately pressing the start button and the stop button can be used and repeated several times. After the air is exhausted, the oil pump is put into normal operation.
3) Adjust the blade gap according to the thickness of the cut sheet. For ordinary low carbon steel plates, the number shown in the display table represents the thickness of the cut sheet.
4) Adjust the sheer force according to the thickness of the cut sheet.
5) Adjust the cutting stroke as required.
6) Adjust the position of the back gauge according to requirements.
7) You can turn on the line light to cut the line as needed.
When the hydraulic shearing machine fails or needs to be stopped, please press the red emergency stop button!
By adjusting the amount of oil in the upper cavity of the right oil cylinder, the shear angle can be changed. Move the handle of the rotary valve to the upper position, press the "+" button on the control button board, the shear angle will increase; press the "-" button, the shear angle will decrease; make the upper chamber of the right oil cylinder drain or enter the oil, and cut. The angle is adjusted accordingly. The value of the cutting angle can be read from the indicator light on the button board, and the best cutting angle can be determined according to the thickness and material of the board.
After adjusting the cutting angle, please return the rotary valve handle to position "1"!
1) When turning the high-pressure rotary valve handle, please turn off the main motor first.
2) After adjustment, the machine tool can be put into normal use. To make the cutting mouth smooth and without distortion, the minimum cutting board width is greater than 15 times the board thickness and less than 80mm.
3) After each adjustment of the cutting angle, the machine tool must be run dry at least once before normal cutting can be performed.
By adjusting the buttons on the control panel, the cutting stroke of the tool holder can be adjusted steplessly. For some narrower plates, a smaller cutting stroke can be selected to shorten the cutting time and improve the cutting efficiency.
To obtain a high-quality cutting end face, a reasonable blade gap must be selected according to the material being cut. The hydraulic sheet metal shear tool is equipped with a quick adjustment mechanism for the blade gap, which can adjust the blade gap more conveniently.
Note: After each adjustment, a trial cut must be performed, combined with the adjustment of the cutting angle, until a satisfactory cutting end face is obtained.
The blade must be sharpened regularly. If the blade is cut blunt and continues to cut, the outer crystal structure of the blade will be destroyed due to excessive pressure, which will damage the equipment and fail to obtain good shear quality.
The following sharpening schedule is recommended:
1) Blade change (edge change) after 80-100 hours of work
2) The blade is sharpened after 320-400 hours of work
The position of the upper tool holder has been adjusted before leaving the factory, so it is best not to change it randomly. The tool post is inclined on the vertical surface, that is, the tool post is inclined backward when viewed from top to bottom, and the inclination angle is 1°.
Steps to correct the blade gap:
1) Reduce the shear angle, make the upper and lower blades parallel, and the shear angle is zero.
2) Turn off the main motor, slowly loosen the gate valve, lower the knife holder until the upper and lower blades overlap the entire length by 1mm, and tighten the gate valve.
3) Adjust the blade gap to the minimum position, and then adjust the blade gap with the bolts on the work surface to move the blades closer and apart.
4) Check the blade gap with a 0.05mm feeler gauge to make it not exceed this value.
5) Restart the main motor and adjust the cutting angle to the required cutting angle according to the cutting angle adjustment steps. After the adjustment, normal cutting can be realized.
When the line is cut, the line light can be turned on to make the cutting line coincide with the light irradiation line. If the light beam does not coincide with the cutting edge, it can be adjusted as follows:
1) Loosen the fixing screws.
2) Move the lamp holder forward or backward until the light irradiation line coincides with the cutting edge.
3) Retighten the fixing screws.
① The cutting edge of the blade should be kept sharp, and the cutting edge should be dull or damaged and should be sharpened or replaced in time.
② In the case of multi-person operation, there should be a special person to command, and coordination should be coordinated.
③ If the hydraulic shearing machine is found to operate abnormally during use, immediately cut off the power supply and shut down for inspection.
④ When adjusting the hydraulic sheet metal shear tool, the power must be cut off, and when moving the workpiece, pay attention to the safety of your hands.
⑤ It is forbidden to cut two materials of different specifications at the same time on the hydraulic shearing machine, and overlapping cutting is not allowed.
⑥ All parts of the hydraulic sheet metal shear tool should be kept lubricated regularly, and the lubricant should be filled three times a day, and the rolling bearing part should be filled with lubricant once every six months.
⑦ It is forbidden to operate the hand close to the pressure plate when cutting the material. When cutting short material, press it with an iron plate. When cutting the material, keep your fingers away from the knife-edge at least 200 mm.
⑧ The cut workpieces must be placed steadily and not stacked too high.
BLMA is China's top 10 hydraulic shearing machine manufacturers, offering high-quality hydraulic sheet metal shear and professional hydraulic shearing machine knowledge. If you have any needs, please contact us!